Even though certain YouTube videos may be downloaded and viewed offline, it is against the site’s terms of service to do so. The Terms of Service for YouTube make it clear that viewers shouldn’t download videos unless YouTube has provided a download button or link for a specific service.
Additionally, downloading or copying copyrighted content is not permitted. Theoretically, doing so may result in a trial or a fine. Using a YouTube video downloader programme to download copyrighted content is illegal, even though YouTube has never retaliated against a user for doing so.
Here are some of the top Android applications that meet your demands if you want to download YouTube videos despite the hazards.
YouTube Premium Is the Best App for Downloading YouTube Videos on Android
Use of YouTube Premium is the best and sole authorised method for downloading YouTube videos to an Android smartphone. You may enjoy YouTube without ads, as well as background playback, picture-in-picture, and support for YouTube Music. Most significantly, you have limitless access to native video downloads.
Also Read: YouTube Marketing: the essential tenet of Digital Marketing
How to Download YouTube Videos Using YouTube Premium
- On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app and login into YouTube Premium using your active Google account.
- Play the video that you wish to save to your Android smartphone right now.
- Next, click the download button located just below the video.
- There will be a pop-up window. Here, choose the video quality of your choice, then click Download. Additionally, you have the choice to preserve your download preferences so that the following time you may easily and immediately begin downloading videos.
YouTube video downloader for Android devices: TubeMate
TubeMate is a very well-liked approach for downloading YouTube videos on Android, but there is a price.
Also Read:Free Ways to Increase Your YouTube Views
How to Use TubeMate to Download YouTube Videos on Android
- Utilize this link to download and install TubeMate on your Android smartphone.
- Open the application and give it the required rights.
- You will be welcomed by the well-known YouTube screen after application launch. The YouTube video you wish to download to your Android smartphone may be seen and played here.
- In the top-right area of the screen, hit the green download symbol to continue. Then, a brand-new pop-up window containing a tonne of options will emerge.
- The YouTube video will begin downloading to your Android smartphone when you choose your chosen video quality in the pop-up window. You also have the choice to download just the audio of the video, unlike YouTube Premium. If you simply want to download the MP3 version of the music from a certain video, for example, this might be quite useful.
Vidiget: Utilize your browser to download YouTube videos for Android.
You can try Vidiget if you want to get videos on Android but do not want to sideload APKs from untrusted sources or pay for a paid membership.
You may download YouTube videos with Vidiget by simply using your preferred Android browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox. The website is also not overly difficult to use. Simply copy and paste the YouTube video’s URL at the provided link to download it. Then, to download the video to your Android smartphone, adhere to the on-screen directions.
Also Read:How To Do Marketing Over YouTube And To Run Your Channel Fast?
One of the best and most effective YouTube video downloaders for Android is Videoder. To download the videos, you can select from a variety of websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
You may watch and download videos in a variety of formats. Any preferred quality is available, and the software itself allows you to share the video. The software has an amazing user interface and is customisable. Additionally, it comes with numerous themes, night mode, a built-in video player, and quicker download speeds.
Also Read:Why Signing up With YouTube Is The Method To Go
Although Videoder isn’t listed in the Google Play Store, you may download and install it on your phone for free from its official website. It has advertisements but no in-app purchases. If you purchase the Videoder Premium plugin, which is offered on the Play Store, the adverts will be removed.
Using Videoder, download YouTube videos to an Android device.
- Open the app’s YouTube page.
- Try to find the video.
- Decide on a video format.
- Change the file name and download location in the pop-up.
- Click “Start Download.”
The YouTube-dl command-line application is fully utilised by arkTube, a free and simple YouTube video downloader for Android.
The Android app is quite thin. This YouTube video downloader does not feature a separate YouTube area, in contrast to the other ones on this page. The official YouTube app can be used to download videos once arkTube has been installed on Android.
You can select an audio codec, change the default video resolution, download in MKV format, and other choices on the Android app. One must purchase the developer’s contribution package from the Google Play Store in order to access some of these limited features.
How to use arkTube to download YouTube videos on an Android device
- Install the app, then provide access to media.
- Select the video you wish to download from YouTube.
- Click the “Share” button.
- Select the Video icon by tapping on it.
- Decide on a resolution.
- Hold off until the download is finished.
YouTube downloader by Dentex
Dentex is an additional free YouTube video downloader that you can utilise. The Android app features no advertisements and a simple user experience.
The software leads you to the Format tab, where you may select the video format, as soon as you select the video. This video downloader does not offer YouTube video previews. On the Dashboard, you can view the download status after selecting the format.
With the use of filters, you can focus your search when browsing for a YouTube video. The search results can also be saved for later. The software offers a variety of theme selections. In addition, you may extract audio from YouTube videos using the Android app.
Android YouTube Downloader
Users may want to save and download YouTube videos on Android handsets offline for a variety of purposes. Some users choose to watch a video to learn anything in their sporadic free time, like before bed or on the metro. Other users like using content to create remixes or other derivative works. Whatever your motivation, you must first download these videos offline, which requires a YouTube video downloader. And now we’d like to introduce YouTube Downloader for Android, a brand-new addition to our collection.
The functionality found in the aforementioned programmes are all present in this app, making it the whole package. Additionally, there is a built-in search feature, and you can choose the resolution and format for the movie. You may download your desired film in an easy, quick, and seamless manner. This app will remain bug-free thanks to the frequent updates, so you won’t experience any issues.
In addition to having all of those capabilities in one place, this YouTube video downloader app for Android is also quite simple to use. You may use this app to download and store your favourite videos directly to your phone by copying the video link you wish to save and clicking the video downloading option.
Downloading videos is now much more convenient and straightforward than it always was thanks to the tools that are available on a range of platforms and devices. Even the most inexperienced users will be able to download YouTube videos using any of the aforementioned programmes because they all adhere to the same tried-and-true methodology.
If you want to save a large amount of your money then click the link and make a joyful future for you.
Hidive discount code